Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic. Soak up the sun in customized comfort and style from the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Bobbie sandal with neutral support. The strappy leather upper features an adjustable hook and loop closure for optimal fit. Digitally fit to your foot, ABEO B.I.O.system® premium sandals incorporate state-of-the-art digital foot scanning technology, which calculates the optimum footbed construction for your individual foot.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Soft nappa leather and printed leather upper.
- Adjustable extra strength hook and loop strap for a secure fit.
- Breathable leather lining.
- Dual-density EVA insole with memory foam that conforms to your foot, allowing equal distribution of pressure. Lightweight EVA reduces foot lift load and body stress.
- Molded rubber outsole absorbs shock and provides traction.
- B.I.O.system® technology with custom 3D fit footbed supports feet, aligns the body, and balances weight distribution.
- ABEO B.I.O.system® sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
Bought these just prior to our vacation. The ABEO brand was suggested by my podiatrist. Knowing we were going to be doing a lot of walking, I wanted to make sure I had a good shoe. I was amazed at the comfort of these sandals! Walked miles and all day in Seattle with these sandals and my feet didn’t hurt once! Love them!
Love Them, But........
I received these sandals yesterday. When I opened the box I was a little disappointed because they aren't white, as pictured. They are an off-white and tan color. I tried them on and they felt comfortable. I wore them to work today and I have to say that I am very happy with them. They are extremely comfortable and the fit is perfect. They have great arch support! I'm happy with the color, too, even though they aren't the exact color pictured. I would definitely order them again in other colors.
I had really hoped these sandals would've worked for me, but the back strap couldn't be tightened to make them fit better. I even ordered a half size smaller.
No more taping orthodics to sandals
I bought these as well as another pair, with the built in arch support for my super-flat feet. These just mesh with the bottom of however your foot is. Your foot sinks in and finds it's spot. When I use to tape in my orthodic it would be too thick and my foot was squished. This is the perfectly arched sandal, and I am elated I have 2 different pair, from WALKING COMPANY, for the summer. Thank you very much for being mindful of a comfortable sandals for those of us requiring a pronounced arch.
Comfortable Shoe but Color Off
The shoes are very comfortable but the color is off. I ordered white/beige and the white is actually an off white. I kept them because they are comfortable but I was looking for a white sandal.