Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Fashion meets function in the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Blossom sandal with neutral support. The T-strap is adorned with floral detail for added charm. Two adjustable hook and loop closures help secure the foot in place. Digitally fit to your foot, ABEO B.I.O.system® premium sandals incorporate state-of-the-art digital foot scanning technology, which calculates the optimum footbed construction for your individual foot.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Leather upper with two adjustable hook and loop straps for a secure fit.
- Breathable leather lining.
- Aegis® treated microfiber sockliner for odor control.
- Molded rubber outsole absorbs shock and provides traction.
- B.I.O.system® technology with custom 3D fit footbed supports feet, aligns the body, and balances weight distribution.
- ABEO B.I.O.system® sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
Love this sandal!
Great style and comfort. My sister even bought the same pair and loves them.
More versatile than I thought!
Im so used to using slippers for casual wear I didnt really think the Blossom would go so well with shorts. But shorts to dress slacks they work great and you barely notice youre wearing anything on your feet! Great all day comfort!
They fit true to size, are comfortable and cute! I have them in the bronze color and off white. Wear them all the time.
Great for morton's neuroma
I have mortons nueroma and plantar fascitis in both feet, requiring that I wear orthotics at all times. I ordered these sandals with the metatarsal pad and it has helped alleviate the neuroma discomfort! The arch support is also superb and the sole of the shoe is supportive but not hard! I can finally wear sandals again! Thanks Abeo!
Perfect for wide feet. Breath well. Im on my feet all day and these give me the support and comfort I need. I still wear them when I get home and need to go run errands.