Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Three points of adjustability allow for a truly personalized fit on the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Bijou sandal with neutral support. Enjoy the built-in orthotic comfort and 3D fit of B.I.O.system™ . Digitally fit to your foot, ABEO B.I.O.system® premium sandals incorporate state-of-the-art digital foot scanning technology, which calculates the optimum footbed construction for your individual foot.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Full grain leather upper with cut out detail for added style and breathability.
- Three adjustable hook and loop straps for optimal fit.
- Leather-lined interior provides breathable comfort and helps maintain shape.
- Natural cork and polyurethane midsole is shock absorbent and molds to the foot for a unique fit.
- Rubber and EVA outsole designed to provide long-wearing cushioning and slip-resistant comfort.
- Heel Height: 1½ inches with a ¾ inch platform
Best sandal EVER!
For the past three years I have purchased a pair of these sandals... each in a different color. The Velcro strap works great ... don’t listen to those who say it does not. I have my first pair and after 3 years of wear ... still in great shape. Was hoping to order navy blue this year but looks like not too many choices. The cork makes it feel ver soft and cloud like when walking. Love love love these sandals.
I bought these because they looked like they would go with a blue and tan Stone Mountain bag I already had, and they did. Usually I take size 10 1/5, so went up to a size 11, and with the adjustable straps the fit was good. I would also buy a pair in deep pink, teal, gray, turquoise or yellow, if you add more colors to this style. The leather was a little stiff at first, so I wore them around the house for a day before I walked to work and stood for a four hour shift. Very comfy, and wore them for the walk home (instead of switching to a back up pair I had brought just in case)...
This is my 4th pair
I love these sandals and I’ve bought them 4 years in a row for my go-to sandal for summer! However my last pair had weak Velcro on the back and keeps popping open when I walk. A little nervous about buying another pair of them now😞 the fit is perfect and they are great otherwise! I’m gonna just get the back sewed in place at a shoe repair shop
Great Sandal! Gastly smell!
This sandal has a great design. I need a sandal I can adjust to fit my foot well and a small heel. This sandal has all of that. The huge problem is a very noticeable smell! I purchased the tan color. I don't know if it is just a problem with the dye, but if I mislay them, I can find them by their smell.
Velcro straps fail prematurely
The sandals are attractive and very very comfortable, but the Velcro strap failed after a couple months of light wear.