Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Functional yet stylish, the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Bea braided T-strap sandal with neutral support will easily become a warm weather favorite! Enjoy a fully adjustable fit with durable hook and loop closures. Digitally fit to your foot, ABEO B.I.O.system® premium sandals incorporate state-of-the-art digital foot scanning technology, which calculates the optimum footbed construction for your individual foot.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Leather upper with a braided T-strap for added interest.
- Adjustable extra strength hook and loop closures for optimal fit.
- Breathable leather lining wicks away moisture to keep feet dry and comfortable.
- Cork or microsuede-covered footbed with Aegis® microbe shield for long-lasting protection against odor, staining and deterioration of the footbed.
- Dual-density lightweight EVA midsole with memory foam conforms to your foot, allowing equal distribution of pressure.
- Molded rubber outsole absorbs shock and provides maximum traction and grip.
- B.I.O.system® technology with custom 3D fit footbed supports feet, aligns the body, and balances weight distribution.
- ABEO B.I.O.system® sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
Barely any support for your arches
I bought these hoping for a cute sandal that would support my feet as I have plantar fasciitis, but these have actually caused everything from my calves down to hurt when I walk around in them. I'll stick to my Dansko's from now on.
Not the same quality
I was excited to get my shoes but then I was disappointed from my past shoes with this company. I have a wide foot and a high in step and the straps were too short. I may have given it a chance but the back strap by the inside heel was rubbing strangely. It seems the manufacturing of the sandal have changed the last couple years.. I am having a hard time finding a good shoe for my foot anywhere. The footbed is nice and the leather straps are leather, that's a plus.
They changed the quality of this sandal
I bought this sandal multiple times since I loved it so much. The last time I purchased it was 2 years ago, so I just went online to buy another pair. It’s completely different but under the same name. The sole is no longer a soft cork material and the leather straps are no longer a good quality soft leather material. It’s much cheaper made now! I never wrote reviews but I am very upset this shoe changed since I loved it!
Inconsistent in appearance & quality
It was my understanding that WalkingCo had high quality shoes, but I don't think I'll buy shoes in a brand I'm unfamiliar with online again. I ordered the tan-natural in 7.5 & they were lovely & so comfortable but a little small. So I ordered them in 8 & when they finally arrived almost a month later, they fit better...but the color was a little different (which I understand happens) but the material seemed cheaper; instead of the nice natural-looking grained leather of the first pair, the straps seemed more plastic-y. When I adjusted one of the straps it left crease lines all along an inch-long section right on top. The footbed is super comfortable & if the sandals were $25 I'd probably keep them, but I expect a premium sandal for a premium price. Customer service waived the return fee for both pairs, which I do appreciate.
Not as expected
They came out of box with the leather straps already looking worn. Upon closer inspection, it was just the way the leather in this particular set was processed, I think. It may have impacted the overall quality of the shoe as the base where your foot comes in contact with the pad is already starting to get ragged. I've had these three weeks and havent even worn them every day (mostly weekend). I'm a little disappointed. They are very comfortable.