Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Functional style meets customized comfort in the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Baroque sandal with neutral support. The leather upper features decorative medallions and an adjustable hook and loop closure for optimal fit. Digitally fit to your foot, ABEO B.I.O.system® premium sandals incorporate state-of-the-art digital foot scanning technology, which calculates the optimum footbed construction for your individual foot.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Snake embossed leather upper with an adjustable hook and loop closure for optimal fit.
- Microsuede-covered footbed with Aegis® microbe shield for odor and stain control.
- Dual-density, memory foam-cushioned EVA midsole conforms to your foot, allowing equal distribution of pressure.
- Molded rubber outsole absorbs shock and provides traction.
- B.I.O.system® technology with custom 3D fit footbed supports feet, aligns the body, and balances weight distribution.
- ABEO B.I.O.system® sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- BW0233SN BROWN MULTI
This is my third pair of Abeo sandals that I have purchased. They are all so comfortable to walk in.
Love these sandals, I can walk or stand for hours without my feet hurting!!
Great looking and feeling sandal.
This sandal is pretty and comfortable. I haven’t been able to wear a between the toe shoe for a while but these are really comfortable
the sandals are very cute and can adjust to fit my narrow feet.
Having two ways to adjust the width are very important to me, since my feet are very narrow. They are also very stylish. I love the decorations on them.
Cute but painful
I wanted to like this sandal as I have 4 pairs of Abeo Balboas (and I am not a shoe fanatic, my closet is too small) which I love. But not these guys. The Baroque footbed is significantly shorter than the Balboa and my foot slides all over the place. And they hurt my high arch. I shall return them.