The men’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Avalon sandal with neutral support blends casual style, "all-day" comfort and a customized fit. The ABEO B.I.O.system® commitment to biomechanical footwear has revolutionized the sandal and your feet will feel the progress. Digitally fit to your foot, ABEO B.I.O.system® premium sandals incorporate state-of-the-art digital foot scanning technology which calculates the optimum footbed construction for your individual foot.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Custom fit polyurethane midsole with EVA insert for a sandal that offers true support and comfort you can wear all day long.
- Full-grain leather uppers prevent blisters, control moisture, and allow breathable comfort.
- Slip-resistant channeled rubber outsole absorbs shock and channels water for improved traction.
- B.I.O.system technology supports your feet and aligns your body, balances weight distribution, and reduces foot fatigue, shock, and stress on joints.
fantastic, durable and comfortable
These are incredible. A lot of flip flops are almost disposable. Some I get a few months of use out of, some a full year. But, these were built to last more than a year, probably several. And the arch support and the material that lines the footbed is so cool and smooth. I don't even take my flips flops outside. It's not like I abuse them. I just wear them around the house. They get wet when I use them to step into after a shower, and then they dry off and I walk around my small apartment in them. How hard is it to make a flip flop that can last a few years under these conditions? No running, no walking on gravel, no jarring, just lightly walking around the house. Of course, I can't know for certain how long they will last, but just based on the quality of construction, I estimate they will last much longer than most of the flip flops you get at Sporting Good stores.
I loved the look of these sandals and the quality of construction was great
Shoe is comfortable and has a durable sole. The only problem is that the material on top and under the foot will wear away and start to tear apart after casual use. Only get these if you are okay with not having them very long.
Toe thong extremely uncomfortable
The stitching around the toe thong abrades the skin between my toes. I had hoped they would break in, but after several weeks they are still too uncomfortable to wear. I bought a pair of Olukai Hiapos at the same time and they were comfortable right out of the box. I tried exchanging these for a different style but customer service was terrible. I even sent them photos showing the raised stitching that causes the abrasion. These are going to the donation bin.
Hard to Find Custom Fit Sandals
Good product. Comfy, sturdy, looks good and has good support.