Warmer weather calls for reliable comfort from the men’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Atwood sandal with neutral support. The unlined, engineered knit upper is quick drying perfect for waterside activities. Digitally fit to your foot, experience the signature, built-in orthotic comfort of B.I.O.system to help support your feet, align your body and balance weight distribution.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Quick drying, engineered knit upper.
- Aegis® microbe shield provides lasting protection against odor, staining, and deterioration of the footbed.
- Custom footbed matched to your specific foot type supports your feet, aligns your body and balances weight distribution.
- Channeled rubber outsole absorbs shock and channels water for improved traction.
Comfortable but doesn't hold up
Bought these a year ago after being diagnosed with metatarsalgia. They were comfortable and got me through the summer without much pain but the straps started peeling away at the beginning of this summer. I'd spend the extra money on Hokas next time
Comment and question
I like this product. I've been checking, why are you not stocking various sizes and colors of this product?
This feature is comfortable
I am a female and I know this is a male product but it fit my foot well
Abeo does a great job making shoes that are comfortable with built in arch supports and are stylish. Used to wear Tevas until having plantar fasciitis. These are awesome!