Featuring advanced lightweight technology, the men’s ABEO Arrow sporty slip on delivers increased flexibility, support and comfort. The built-in crash pad in the heel absorbs shock, while the TPU shank provides increased stability. Strategically placed flex zones offer increased forefoot flexibility and traction. The Arrow also includes the ABEO 3D³ CORE Sport Orthotic custom fit to your feet using advanced digital scan technology for the incredible all-day support and comfort.
- Includes the ABEO 3D³ CORE Sport Orthotic ($49.95 value) for customized support.
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays.
- Wide elastic strap across the vamp for a secure yet flexible fit.
- Padded tongue for added comfort.
- Soft and breathable stretch fabric lining.
- ABEO LiTe™ 2.0 advanced lightweight technology for freedom of motion.
- Breathable mesh lining.
- Inject EVA midsole with built-in Cloud crash pad in the heel for shock absorption.
- Flextrac molded rubber outsole provides enhanced forefoot flexibility and traction.
Best shoe ever!
These are my favorite pair of shoes I’ve ever owned. I probably have purchased 8 pairs of these from the walking company over the past three years or so. I have worn the sole all the way down until I can’t get wear them anymore. Super disappointed that they stopped making these. ABEO/Walking company… PLEASE BRING THESE SHOES BACk!!!!!
The shoes are very comfortable.
This is my 3rd pair of Abeo Arrows. I wore the first pair, black ones for about a year and wore the soles down to the nubbies and I tossed them out. I also bought a second pair (gray ones online) about 6 months ago and held them back until just recently. I went online again to see if the black ones were available in my size and got another pair.
Best shoe I have purchased from TWC.
I have purchased many ABEO’s from the Walking Company. These are my favorite!!!
Love the shoe
The shoe is very lightweight and comfortable....no getting used to in order to break it in. Besides being light and comfortable there are no shoe strings to tie (or break). I really like being able to just quickly slide on and go. Great shoes
Good shoe for me!
Love the slip-on feature. A shoe horn is an absolute necessity to keep the heel in shape. I normally wear a 9 1/2 but I needed a 10 in this shoe. I wanted to reorder in black but the 10 was not available, so I bought the gray.