Enjoy the sporty style and comfort of the men’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Aptos sandal with neutral support. The ABEO B.I.O.system® commitment to biomechanical footwear has revolutionized the sandal and your feet will feel the progress. Digitally fit to your foot, ABEO B.I.O.system® premium sandals incorporate state-of-the-art digital foot scanning technology which calculates the optimum footbed construction for your individual foot.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Water-friendly man made upper with mesh.
- Adjustable hook and loop closure for a comfortable fit.
- Soft, Lycra lining that cushions and is fast drying.
- EVA footbed treated with Aegis® microbe shield to help fight bacteria that causes odor.
- Custom fit Polyurethane Midsole with ABEO B.I.O.system® technology for a sandal that offers true support and comfort you can wear all day long.
- Channeled rubber outsole absorbs shock and channels water for improved traction and stability.
- AM121N BLACK
great sandals . . .
i have gone through 2 pair of these sandals and they are awesome!! I have plantar fasciitis in both feet from always walking barefoot . . . not i can come close to barefoot and still have the stability and arch support i need . . . well, i could when these were still available. Not sure there is anything else in the lineup that is anywhere near as good, but it seems that for some moronic reason the powers that be are not making these anymore as they have pretty much been out of stock for the last year. I guess i'll have to find something else.
I was diagnosed with a post-tibial partial tear and partial thickness tear of the Achilles, so an ASO wrap, kino tape and insole supports were prescribed for my road to recovery. I toyed around with which proper insert to use during my recovery and discovered these slippers one day. I figured I'd need something casual inside my home, and I must say, that this was the best purchase ever. It's almost been a year now, and my podiatrist has cleared me. I sought about another pair of these and could not find them in store or online. I'm pleased to see that they have made a return on this website. I wouldn't use these to walk around outside the house. Just inside, to give my feet a break from being stuffed in shoes all day and night. I used these to support my arch during my recovery, and they were a big help.
By far my favorite footwear
I found out they were discontinuing this product and I drove to every Walking Company store in Arizona and purchased these sandals by far my favorite footwear. I heard they are coming back with this product with this sandal and I hope that is so true.
burns holes in the toes
Bought them for vacation (in a city) and within a few hours both my big toes started to get rub burns. I have a very wide foot but i don't think that is the issue. I think its build quality. (quality control) Not happy.
2nd best shoes I have ever owned, the others were Finn Comforts and those were $400; made for extra wide feet