Featuring advanced lightweight technology, the men?s ABEO Alliance offers increased flexibility, support and comfort. The built-in crash pad in the heel absorbs shock, while the TPU shank provides increased stability. Strategically placed flex zones offer increased forefoot flexibility and traction.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays.
- Padded tongue for added comfort.
- Soft and breathable stretch fabric lining.
- ABEO LiTe? 2.0 advanced lightweight technology for freedom of motion.
- Breathable mesh lining.
- Inject EVA midsole with built-in Cloud crash pad in the heel for shock absorption.
- Flextrac molded rubber outsole provides enhanced forefoot flexibility and traction.
- Heel Height: ½”
The shoes do a great job of keeping my feet comfortable and helps stabilize my foot. The insert can be used to correct imperfections that other shoes do not offer. I ordered extra inserts and rotate them on a daily basis.
Very comfortable shoe. Doesn’t bother my foot like my other shoes do.
Comfortable and supportive
I really like these shoes! They are light weight, supportive, and comfortable.
Decreased body pain.
I am an active PE teacher moving everyday with my students. I've been doing this almost 30 year. The pain is not gone. But this the first shoe that actually decreased the amount of foot pain.
My husband absolutely loves this - looks great and very comfortable for wearing all day.