Enjoy the increased flexibility, support and lightweight comfort of the women’s ABEO Action. This athletic style features a lightweight EVA midsole for added arch support, a built-in Cloud crash pad in the heel for shock absorption, and strategically placed flex zones for forefoot flexibility and traction. The Action also includes the ABEO 3D³ CORE Sport Orthotic custom fit to your feet using advanced digital scan technology for the incredible all-day support and comfort.
- Includes the ABEO 3D³ CORE Sport Orthotic ($49.95 value) for customized support.
- Breathable mesh and synthetic upper with a lace up closure for optimal fit.
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- ABEO LiTe™ advanced lightweight technology for freedom of motion.
- Breathable mesh lining.
- Lightweight injected EVA midsole with built-in Cloud crash pad for flexibility, shock absorption and comfort.
- Strategically placed flex zones for forefoot flexibility and traction.
- Molded rubber outsole provides maximum traction.
- LAW1104 GREY
Please bring these back!
I bought these shoes about 4 years ago. Thankfully I bought a second pair when the first pair wore out, and I'm so glad I did. These are the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned. I can walk all day in these without my feet hurting. I hope Abeo brings these back.
Please bring these shoe back it was the best one I have found
Best and kighy
Best pair ever ownwd. I havw been trying to get the same to replace and not available any more. Hope they will be back.
Comfortable but runs large
I purchased these shoes in the same size as my other 2 different pairs of Abeo sneakers. They are comfortable, but are a bit larger around the front of my foot than my other 2 styles. They are probably fine for walking, but maybe less ideal for activity where youd need more cradling in the front foot/toe area. Otherwise seem to be holding up well and are cute.
Shoes of a great color
The athletic shoes are a great shade of blue. And I find that I can wear them all day...snug, quiet feel. I would get a pair in other colors! Anyone listening? Only drawback - shoestrings are too long!