Enjoy warmer temperatures in comfort and style with the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Acacia sandal with neutral support. The double strap leather upper helps secure the foot in place. Digitally fit to your foot, experience the signature, customized built-in orthotic comfort of B.I.O.system to help reduce foot fatigue, shock and stress on joints.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Double strap leather upper.
- Breathable stretch fabric lining.
- Aegis® microbe shield for odor and bacteria control.
- Channeled rubber outsole absorbs shock and channels water for increased traction.
- ABEO B.I.O.system® sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
Love! Love! Love these shoes!
I own these shoes in 4 colors. They are my favorite summer sandals. The adjustable strap over the arch allows you to customize the fit. I have narrow feet and most flip flop type shoes don’t fit. PLEASE BRING THESE BACK. I’m so worried about what I’m going to do when these wear out.
Good for a flip flop
I don’t typically wear flip flops, other than to the pool or around the building in Florida, but decided to get two pair of these when they were on sale. Pleasantly surprised at the comfort and quality, they fit well and look cute. I wear a neutral and have low arches, and the support is as expected. I wear them out to the store and for social events, but not for distance or for fast walking, for that I wear sandals with heel straps and greater security.
Support was good initially but quickly became marginal
I loved the sandal for the first few months but it relatively quickly became uncomfortable. I believe it stretched out. It was used only at home.
Very cutie sandal - but not for me
Very cutie. Fit well except under arch. I have high Arches but these sandals needs padding or cushion under arch. Foot bed has cushion and is comfortable. So sad also perfect.
I wish i knew about your rewards program.
The sandals hurt my toe from rubbing. It took about 3 weeks to get rid of the sore. Need to use a bandage between the toes thru.