ABEO Opal is a trendy Y-shaped sandal with Built-In Orthotics for many different foot types. The secure adjustable instep strap provides a customized fit and the cushioned leather wrapped footbed keeps you feeling supported throughout the day. The outsoles are flexible and made of durable rubber to provide long lasting wear, while delivering stability and support. ABEO Opal will take you through the day, walking never felt this good.
- Built-In Orthotic with enhanced arch support provides all-day comfort, support and stability. Available in Neutral and Metatarsal (for high arches).
- Premium Leather Upper and lining naturally absorbs moisture and provides a luxurious feel against the skin.
- Dual-Density Lightweight EVA Midsole with memory foam conforms to your foot, allowing equal distribution of pressure.
- Molded Rubber Outsole for traction and flexibility.
- Extra Strength hook and loop strap closures for a secure fit.
- New Model of the Benefit Metatarsal sandal.
Opal seems to be the new version of the "Benefit"
Please listen to your customers and consider us. 1. When you discontinued the Benefit, women were BEGGING you in the reviews to bring it back. These customers are aging, and we are not buying this sandal because it is "trendy" (see description for the Opal). It is the ONLY sandal which is safe for me now that I am older. I have thin feet, and the Balboa is too floppy on my feet, and I have fallen in them. The Benefit and the Opal have the velcro strap which makes it safer and more stable for those of us with narrow feet. 2. Given the reviews on the Benefit, why not state that the Opal is its replacement in the product description for the Opal? Again, please consider your customer. It took me quite some time to figure this out. Your customer service people don't really know that the Opal is a very close, if not the same, sandal as the Benefit. 3. Please, make it easier on us and keep this style around as we get older! I just bought four pairs, as I wear sandals year-round in my warm climate. I even wear the metatarsal sandals for my walks, as they are much cooler on my feet when it's hot out than tennis shoes. I just spent almost $600 for five pairs of sandals for JUST A YEAR. Your metatarsal sandals are the only ones I wear. I think, for a company that has gone bankrupt twice, it is worthwhile to listen to your loyal metatarsal customers.