Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Seamlessly transition into cooler weather with the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Melanie with neutral support. The signature built-in orthotic and 3D fit of B.I.O.system is designed to fit your specific arch type for increased stability, balanced weight distribution, reduced foot fatigue, and reduced shock and stress on joints.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Burnished leather upper adorned with wraparound leather straps and a medial zipper for easy entry.
- Breathable fabric upper lining.
- Dri-Lex Textile.
- Leather-covered, foam-cushioned, contoured polyurethane insole with extra cushioning at the ball of the foot.
- B.I.O.system technology supports feet and aligns the body, balances weight distribution, and reduces foot fatigue, shock and stress on joints.
- Flexible thermoplastic rubber outsole provides traction.
- Outsole protects inside of heel to reduce chips and scratches.
- Heel Height: 1½ inches with a ¼ inch platform
Not that classic Abeo comfort
I have been wearing the ABEO BioSystem brand exclusively for the past 7 years. I bought these boots to replace an old pair and was extremely disappointed. The boots are advertised online as having the BioSystem built-in orthotic, but the packaging and insole do not advertise the BioSystem anywhere, and they do not seem to have the support I have come to love. The cuff is also extremely abrasive and left marks on my lower legs after wearing them for less than a minute. I will be returning these and only shopping in-store from now on.