Perform at your best with the men’s ABEO AEROsystem® Dice II. This athletic shoe features a molded EVA midsole, a non-marking Vibram® MultiTrek outsole, and includes a neutral footbed designed to support, align & balance your body. A supportive walking shoe designed with comfort in mind for all of your daily activities.
- ABEO AEROsystem® features a unique responsive outsole designed to return energy, reduce the impact on joints, and absorb shock.
- Tri-Core: Composed of a molded EVA midsole with an internal airflow system. EVA posts are properly placed for dynamic cushioning with every step.
- Vibram® Multi-Trek outsole offers superior wear and durability
- with a more rounded heel for smooth heel-to-toe transition, reducing the impact on joints by absorbing shock.
- Flextrac strategically placed flex zones provide optimal forefoot flexibility and traction.
- Lace up-Independently placed eyelets disperse lace tension creates a customized fitting environment and secure fit.
- Lightly padded tongue offer added comfort while no-sew applications provide irritation-free wear.
- Nightime reflectivity to be seen at night.
Great walking and hiking shoe
I’ve been wearing the Abeo Lite for years. I was disappointed when I found out that they were discontinued. Then I was introduced to the Dice II. The Dice II is a great upgrade with the new vibram sole. Super comfortable with the Core Sport orthotic. Looking forward to wearing these for years to come.