Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Transition into colder weather with the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Yasmin slouch boot with metatarsal support. This on-trend fall essential features signature built-in orthotics, custom fit to the contours of your foot. B.I.O.system technology helps increase stability, balance weight distribution, reduce foot fatigue, and reduce shock and stress on joints.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Metatarsal support provides enhanced arch support, with added ball-of-foot metatarsal support. Ideal for high arches, metatarsal support redistributes weight from the ball-of-foot and relieve forefoot pain and pressure.
- Burnished full grain leather upper with a slouched shaft.
- Medial zipper for an easy on/off wear.
- Soft fabric lining and leather sock lining naturally wicks away moisture, providing a comfortable environment.
- Rubber outsole is lightweight and provides traction.
- Leawood-wrapped, stacked ¾ inch heel.
- Shaft Height: 6 inches
Put them on as soon as I got them, and walked around in the house for the rest of the day. Right from the beginning they felt like well worn shoes. I bought my normal size and they were a perfect fit. Just what I wanted, not stiff leather and very lightweight so I can wear them all year long! .
Rubs against back of ankle
I bought these in the store and was very excited because I was headed to NY and had to do a lot of walking in them. What became clear is that the area behind my ankle would rub against the back of the boot. The area was not sturdy and therefore caused a blister. I had to buy a backing to reduce the rubbing, however, this is a temporary solution and I need to take it to a cobbler to fix. Very disappointed in and of the price and high expectation.
Amazing comfort from day 1
I wear this boot rain and shine and it still looks great. I will buy this boot again, in black.
i really enjoy my shoes the are very confortable andiwill recommended to my friends and family
No as comfortable as I had hoped. Exchanged them for Danko’s Joy, which I love.