Perfect for the workweek into the weekend, the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Vivian mary jane with metatarsal support offers signature customized comfort for all day wear. The on trend asymmetrical buckled instep strap secures the foot in place. The built-in orthotic comfort and 3D fit of B.I.O.system is designed to fit your specific arch type for increased stability, balanced weight distribution, reduced foot fatigue, and reduced shock and stress on joints.
- Metatarsal support provides enhanced arch support, with added ball-of-foot metatarsal support. Ideal for high arches, metatarsal support redistributes weight from the ball-of-foot and relieves forefoot pain and pressure.
- Leather upper with an asymmetrical adjustable buckled strap for optimal fit.
- Breathable leather lining and sock lining naturally wicks away moisture, providing a comfortable environment.
- Molded, foam-cushioned polyurethane insole with extra cushioning at the ball of the foot.
- B.I.O.system technology supports feet and aligns the body, balances weight distribution, and reduces foot fatigue, shock and stress on joints.
- Lightweight and flexible thermoplastic rubber outsole absorbs shock and provides increased traction and durability.
- Stacked, leather-wrapped heel.
- Heel Height: 2¾ inches
The shoe itself is fine, but runs significantly large, 1 whole size. The construction, materials and the metatarsal support is unique. However, I don't think this is a safe company to buy from. These shoes were expensive for me. I never have beautiful shoes to match my dress or fashion because I feel such foot pain. Befor ebuying I was careful to read and follow all return guidelines. I tried the shoes ONLY inside my home on smooth tile and wood floors. I returned the shoes as required pauing for the return myself. Days later I receive the shoes in the mail. With a letter citing evidence of wear! What! No way. They want a shoe that looks like it never came out of the box. My shoes has no scufs, wrinkles from wear, dirt or any damage. I called twice. the first time came to no solution. I persisted and on the second call I persisted with the representative, who spoke to a manager. I was granted a 75% store credit and a paid return the 2nd time. They said it's because they resell shoes, but if I was purchasing this particular pair I would have no issue with the presentation. I will use the credit ofcourse, but this is not a company I feel comfortable purchasing from again. Comfort fashion shoes are truly hard to come by. I wish they were more supportive of their customers in this situationsince it is NECESSARY to try the shoe to detect the potential for pain. If you are buying and maight have to return I suggest you wear shoe covers or walk only on carpet.
Versatile shoes that were comfortable enough to wear all day from Day 1.
I bought these to go with my 40s style gown for my daughters wedding. They were perfect and I even tromped around at the camp site where the wedding was held--uneven ground with pine needles, sticks, etc. For a woman who NEVER wears heels, they were amazingly comfortable. So thankful for the walking company providing stylish heels that are also practically comfortable.
Pretty but narrow
I ordered the size 8. One shoe fits great and is tolerable even after standing on a commuter train for an hour. The other shoe wants to prune off the bone at the base of my pinky toe, even after two stints on a shoe stretcher. They are a beautiful shoe and get compliments; for someone without a prominent toe bone they would probably be comfortable for a dress shoe.
Pretty dress shoe
Bought for a special occasion, very comfortable for having the heel height.