Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Select YOUR ideal footbed type.
A fresh take on a casual boot, the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Urbana boot with built-in support will become a seasonal favorite! The full-grain leather upper features a medial zipper for easy on and off. The signature built-in orthotic and 3D fit of B.I.O.system is designed to fit your specific arch type for increased stability, balanced weight distribution, reduced foot fatigue, and reduced shock and stress on joints.
- The built-in support provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Waterproof full-grain leather upper features a medial zipper for easy on and off.
- Soft lining for breathable comfort.
- Cushioned molded PU footbed with a bi-fit insole board for support and comfort.
- B.I.O.system technology supports the feet and aligns the body, balances weight distribution, and reduces foot fatigue, shock and stress on joints.
- Durable and flexible TPR outsole provides superior grip.
- Heel Height: 1¼ inches
These boots are not sized the same as my other footwear from Abeo. I’m used to being able to order my usual size online and the shoes and boots fitting perfectly, but that was not the case here. Maybe it’s something specific to the waterproof black boots and they are made differently? Either way, they’re much more tight across the top of the arch and run a little narrow. Keep that in mind and order a half size up, if you can. Otherwise they’re lovely.
I just bought these boots in both brown and black, because I needed basic, comfortable boots for all-day wear at work. As soon as I stepped into the brown ones, I loved them. I’m wearing the brown ones now and my feet (in which I have been experiencing nearly chronic pain of late) feel great. What’s weird is that the black ones do not feel quite as comfortable. Perhaps it’s tighter leather or just the pair I bought, but the black ones do pinch at my left heel and on the top of my right foot. So that’s why I knocked off a star. But overall I recommend these boots (at least try the black), especially the brown ones.