Everyday style meets signature, customized comfort in the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Uphold sandal with metatarsal support. This on-trend wedge features two hook and loop closures for a secure and personalized fit. B.I.O.system sandals are designed to fit your specific arch type for increased stability, balanced weight distribution, reduced foot fatigue, and reduced shock and stress on joints.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Metatarsal support provides enhanced arch support, with added ball-of-foot metatarsal support. Ideal for high arches, metatarsal support redistributes weight from the ball-of-foot and relieves forefoot pain and pressure.
- Leather upper with two adjustable hook and loop straps for a secure and personalized fit.
- Breathable leather lining.
- B.I.O.system® technology with a custom 3D fit footbed supports feet, aligns the body, and balances weight distribution.
- Molded EVA cork and rubber midsole for shock absorption and cushioning.
- Durable rubber outsole provides increased traction and stability.
- Heel Height: 2½ inches with a 1¼ inch platform
- ABEO B.I.O.system sandals proudly carry the American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance.
The shoe is amazingly comfortable
I bought a pair of ABEOs in red and blue and have worn them all summer. I wear them with nice pants as well as dresses and skirts because I live in Florida where it is sandal weather all year round. I have a high arch and these are the first shoes I’ve owned that the arch doesn’t pull and become painful after a couple of hours. I can wear these all day and night.
Love these shoes
Love these shoes. I stopped wearing shoes with a heel or wedge because my ankle turns in. Went into the walking company shoe store they did an analysis of my foot and fitted me to this perfect shoe. I love them so much I ordered three more pairs. Wore one to a wedding and I was comfortable all night . The only negative part about them is that the strap is a little short On the top part of my foot. wish it had been longer it does not cover the Velcro completely .
Great support and looks fabulous
With bones spurs in my toe, theses were the best shoes for me to wear and they transitioned into my favorites after foot surgery because they have great support.
I love this platform sandal. I order my regular size 7.5 M and when I first tried it on, I thought it was running small... I’m happy I decided to keep it because after using it I can tell that my feet is well adjusted to it and it’s so comfortable! I love my new sandal!
Fabulous and Supportive Shoe
Attractive Shoe with wonderful support. The picture shown online appears more gray; however, the description indicates blue. Nice Blue - definitely not a navy. I have a fusion in my mid-foot and these are fabulous to wear. I can wear these all day and into the evening with no problems. Very comfortable! Highly recommend these.