Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Experience the revolutionary comfort of the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Una sandal with metatarsal support, featuring built-in orthotics custom fit to the contours of your feet using digital 3D fit technology. The stylish wedge features two hook and loop closures for a secure and personalized fit. B.I.O.system sandals are designed to fit your specific arch type for increased stability, balanced weight distribution, reduced foot fatigue, and reduced shock and stress on joints.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Metatarsal support provides enhanced arch support, with added ball-of-foot metatarsal support. Ideal for high arches, metatarsal support redistributes weight from the ball-of-foot and relieves forefoot pain and pressure.
- Full grain leather upper.
- Two wide straps with extra strength hook and loop closures for a secure and personalized fit.
- Breathable leather lining.
- Closed cell polyurethane foam footbed with a molded EVA cork and rubber midsole for shock absorption and cushioning.
- Durable rubber outsole provides increased traction and stability.
- Heel Height: 2½ inches with a 1¼ inch platform
- ABEO B.I.O.system sandals proudly carry the American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance.
love these shoes! Super cute and the most comfortable shoe I own!
I have 3 pair. Best sandal ever. I have issues with the ball of my foot and these dont hurt my feet one bit. They are more comfortable than my tennis shoes.
I can wear these all day!
I've been on the hunt for a shoe that I can wear all day and this is it! I have Mortons Neuroma and I stand for many hours at a time for work. This shoe is a dream come true! If only Abeo would use this EXACT SAME SOLE and put it in a closed dress shoe, I would buy 3 pairs at once, since sandals are not an option for work.
These are my favorite shoes!
I have loved these shoes since the day I received. Great fit, great style, and most importantly great comfort. Best shoes I have found that helps with my plantar fasciitis.
Comfortable but not durable
Excellent customizable fit, and great arch support. The only wedge I’ve been able to walk for miles in. However, the upper buckle has already come loose from the wedge after only a month of wear. Disappointed in the quality.