Exude sophistication and confidence in the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Udella boot with built-in support. The full-grain leather upper features a stretch polyurethane panel on the back shaft for a flexible fit and a full medial zipper for easy entry. ABEO B.I.O.system® footwear is designed to fit your specific arch type for increased stability, balanced weight distribution, reduced foot fatigue, and reduced shock and stress on joints.
- The built-in support provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Full-grain leather upper features a stretch polyurethane panel on the back shaft for a flexible fit.
- Medial zipper for easy on and off.
- Fabric and leather lining for breathable comfort.
- Molded PU footbed and bi-fit insole board deliver lasting cushion and support.
- B.I.O.system technology supports feet and aligns the body, balances weight distribution, and reduces foot fatigue, shock and stress on joints.
- Durable TPR outsole provides superior grip on varied surfaces.
- Heel Height: 1¼ inches
Beautiful leather on this boot, completely comfortable (fit larger calf)
I absolutely love these boots. I have trouble finding tall boots because they don't fit/zip over my calves but this boot stretches enough to fit over -- yay! And the leather is very upscale on these also. Beautiful fit and look. You won't be dissapointed. Other review said made noise when they walked, I don't have that problem at all.
Noisy when you walk
The boots fit fine, however, with each step taken I get a slap sound from the back of the boot hitting my calf. I don't have skinny legs, but there's enough room in the calf area that unless it is snug, the stretchy material causes walking to be noisy. I will be returning these boots.