Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Fashion meets function in the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Sienna sandal with metatarsal support. Perfect for daily wear, enjoy the signature, built-in orthotic comfort that will seamlessly carry you through the week. Digitally fit to your foot, ABEO B.I.O.system® premium sandals incorporate state-of-the-art digital foot scanning technology which calculates the optimum footbed construction for your individual foot.
- Metatarsal support provides enhanced arch support, with added ball-of-foot metatarsal support. Ideal for high arches, metatarsal support redistributes weight from the ball-of-foot and relieves forefoot pain and pressure.
- Combination leather upper with a caged heel.
- Adjustable buckled strap for a secure fit.
- Breathable leather lining.
- Textured rubber outsole provides traction and absorbs shock.
- B.I.O.system technology supports your feet and aligns your body, balances weight distribution, and reduces foot fatigue, shock, and stress on your joints.
Product stretched to much
These shoe fit very nice in store but once out walking in them the straps across toes stretched so much that they now are sloppy on my feet. No longer comfortable to wear
Great arch support!
This shoe is great as a casual shoe or with dress pants. For those of us who cant wear heels, it takes away feeling like there isnt a nice shoe to wear when needed!
This product is OK
I bought this product twice. The first time was for a long Europe trip that involved a lot of walking. On the third day owning the sandal and in Europe, the strap broke. Being my most comfortable pair of shoes, I continued wearing them and had no issues with my legs or back hurting from long walks. When I came back, it took WEEKS to process my return. I had another trip upcoming that needed good shoes for. Reluctantly, I re-bought this pair since they were the most attractive sandals. This round they did not break, but were so uncomfortable. Not enough padding or something that after 7 miles for a few days I was aching everywhere. Im disappointed with the quality and return services for the shoes.
wanted to keep the sandal so bad but unfortunately the toe bed strap is not adjustable. So therefore my foot was a little bit too lose around that area. Otherwise it is comfortable and just beautiful. Very well-made. Worth the money !
I have trouble with sanders not giving much support but easy to wear all day. The front part of sandle did get scrapped up pretty easily.