Take comfort to new heights in the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Portola with metatarsal support. This convenient slip on features a wide elasticized instep to help secure the foot in place with ease and flexibility. The signature built-in orthotic and 3D fit of B.I.O.system is designed to fit your specific arch type for increased stability, balanced weight distribution, reduced foot fatigue, and reduced shock and stress on joints.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Metatarsal support provides enhanced arch support, with added ball-of-foot metatarsal support. Ideal for high arches, metatarsal support redistributes weight from the ball-of-foot and relieves forefoot pain and pressure.
- Leather upper with a wide elastic strap at the instep for a flexible yet secure fit.
- Breathable leather upper lining.
- Soft leather sock lining naturally wicks away moisture, providing a comfortable environment.
- Lightweight and flexible TPR outsole absorbs shock and provides traction.
- Stacked, block heel adds stability.
- Heel Height: 2½ inches with a ¼ inch platform
My go to shoes
My only wish would be for these shoes to come in red or burgundy. Very comfortable. Goes from the office to o evening dressy pants. Would buy again.
These shoes are comfy but they leave black smudge marks everywhere. Frustrating!
Excellent shoe and comfortable
This shoe is great. It is very comfortable and made a great quality!!
Wonderful shoe and fit!
I love the way this shoe fits and feels. At the end of the day, they are still comfortable. Great support and great look!
After my bunion surgery, this has been the best shoes for me.