Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Select YOUR ideal footbed type.
Dressed in practicality, the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Penny mary jane with built-in support is both feminine and functional. The full-grain leather upper features an adjustable hook and loop closure to ensure an optimal fit and perforated cut-outs for added charm. ABEO B.I.O.system® footwear is designed to fit your specific arch type for increased stability, balanced weight distribution, reduced foot fatigue, and reduced shock and stress on joints. Pair the Penny with your favorite dresses and pairs of jeans!
- The built-in support provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Full-grain leather upper features an adjustable hook and loop closure for an optimal fit.
- Feminine cut-outs along topline offer added charm.
- Soft genuine leather and fabric lining for breathable comfort.
- Cushioned, molded PU footbed absorbs shock and delivers all-day comfort.
- B.I.O.system technology supports the feet and aligns the body, balances weight distribution, and reduces foot fatigue, shock and stress on joints.
- Flexible and lightweight TPR outsole provides traction control and shock absorption.
- Heel Height: 2½ inch heel with a ¼ inch platform
black spots on the floor!
Well, I bought these shoes for office. I am happy with the fit and size. But why respectable company makes such cheap outsoles in 21 century? I did not realized it from the beginning, but my floor now covered by black stripes and it was made by these shoes. Waist of money. Disappointment.
Super Comfy Shoe
I was concerned about ordering shoes online, but was very pleased to find that these were not only super comfortable, they were true to size. I ordered my usual size and they fit perfectly, but still with enough wiggle room to not pinch. I love them and the oxblood color. I can wear them with dress pant, dresses or even jeans.
I can actually wear a heal all day
My feet are so bad with psoriatic arthritis right now that I can't wear a heal anymore. I tried these shoes because I wanted to see if I could wear these and I can. I'm purely basing my review on fit and comfort (not on anything fashion based). I wore them all day today and my feet did not kill me and they look pretty with a dress. I'll probably buy them in black as well.
I love ABEO shoes and this one is especially comfortable and attractive. The oxblood color is beautiful, more red than shown in the picture.
Very nice shoe that is comfortable and nice style
Was so glad to find a different color fun shoe ( get tired of Black and Brown ) . Love the adjustable strap . Has nice support and comfort . Can wear this style with many clothing styles . Pleae add more color .