Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Waterside fun awaits in the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Pearl H2O sandal with metatarsal support. Two adjustable straps help secure the foot in place. The deep heel cup and forefoot toe grip add stability, while the heel crash pad offers extra support. Digitally fit to your foot, enjoy the signature, built-in orthotic comfort of B.I.O.system to help reduce foot fatigue, shock and stress on joints.
- Metatarsal support provides enhanced arch support, with added ball-of-foot metatarsal support. Ideal for high arches, metatarsal support redistributes weight from the ball-of-foot and relieves forefoot pain and pressure.
- Synthetic leather and textile upper with two adjustable hook and loop straps for a secure fit.
- Soft and breathable stretch fabric upper lining.
- Aegis® antimicrobial shield for odor control.
- Contoured EVA footbed with deep heel cup for stability and cushioned heel crash pad.
- B.I.O.system technology supports feet and aligns the body, balances weight distribution, and reduces foot fatigue, shock and stress on joints.
- Channeled rubber outsole absorbs shock and provides traction.
- Heel Height: 1/16”
I bought these to have something more water resistant and these are great for that and comfortable. My only disappointment is the Velcro ends too soon on the side so with my slightly narrow foot it causes "flaps" on each side from the straps. Looks bad and sticks out annoyingly.
Great shoes wet or dry
I bought a pair of these in charcoal with the Metatarsal pad. With the adjustable straps they fit great and I can use them to garden, take a walk, or just for daily wear. I ordered a second pair so that I will have a dry pair to change into after watering my plants. I hope they will expand and add more colors.
Love the comfort
I wear these a lot. They are comfortable and I love the color!
Perfect Water Fit Shoe
I take an aqua fit class every morning. After two other tries with different brands, these are perfect. Great grip for standing on noodles and straps or just water walking in the pool. Plus I wear them around the apartment for great, comfortable, flexible support. Whether you are walking your dog, or going to dinner, these shoes are the versatile answer. I also just bought them in purple so Ill always have a dry pair!