Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Take on waterside adventures in the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Paula H2O sandal with metatarsal support. Three adjustable straps help secure the foot in place. The deep heel cup and forefoot toe grip add stability, while the heel crash pad offers extra support. Digitally fit to your foot, enjoy the signature, built-in orthotic comfort of B.I.O.system to help reduce foot fatigue, shock and stress on joints.
- Metatarsal support provides enhanced arch support, with added ball-of-foot metatarsal support. Ideal for high arches, metatarsal support redistributes weight from the ball-of-foot and relieves forefoot pain and pressure.
- Water resistant nubuck leather and textile upper with three adjustable hook and loop straps for a secure fit.
- Soft and breathable stretch fabric upper lining.
- Aegis® antimicrobial shield for odor control.
- Contoured EVA footbed with deep heel cup for stability and cushioned heel crash pad.
- B.I.O.system technology supports feet and aligns the body, balances weight distribution, and reduces foot fatigue, shock and stress on joints.
- Channeled rubber outsole absorbs shock and provides traction.
- Heel Height: 1/16”
Finally Found a Great One
I have challenging feet issues. I need both great arch and metatarsal support, plus room in the toe box and adjustable straps for the smaller portions of my feet. I wanted an all-purpose sandal that would work for most of my activities this summer. After buying and returning 3 different sandals, I finally found the pair for me. These have been comfortable from the moment I put them on and I've been able to do my daily walks in them without pain. And an added bonus is that they are waterproof. Can't wait to play in them all summer.
Great shoe for comfort, didn't hold up.
I bought these shoes for a trip to Southeast Asia. I wore them out of the box and they were great. No blisters, sore spots or sore feet! A first for me. However, after 2 weeks of walking, they are already starting to break down. They served me well for the trip, but for the price, I thought they would hold up better.
I have flat feet and this shoe provides great support without being too rigid.
First off, I do have issues with my feet, heal spurs and issues with my Achilles tendons. I went to the store for relief. I was told by the sales person that these would help to relieve my symptoms. They did feel very comfy in the store. I walked a bit in the mall and after about 5 minutes, I could barely walk. Definitely not for heal pain relief. I had to return.
This product is one of most comfortable sandals I have ever had.
This product is one of the most comfortable sandals I have ever worn. I was going on a cruise and wanted to bring something that was waterproof for the beach, but I ending up wearing them the entire time on the cruise. They are also great at the beach. I feel like I am walking on air. Love them.