Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Experience the revolutionary, 3D fit comfort of the men’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Niles with metatarsal support, featuring built-in orthotics custom fit to the contours of your feet. This classic wingtip oxford features a leather upper and soft leather lining. ABEO B.I.O.system footwear is designed to fit your specific arch type for increased stability, balanced weight distribution, reduced foot fatigue, and reduced shock and stress on joints.
- Metatarsal support provides enhanced arch support, with added ball-of-foot support. Ideal for high arches, metatarsal support redistributes weight from the forefoot to relieve pain and pressure.
- Full grain leather upper is soft and conforms to the foot.
- Leather-lined interior for softness and moisture control.
- Lace up vamp for an adjustable fit.
- ABEO B.I.O.system® technology insole with a closed cell foam, ergonomic shape and bi-fit board for support where you need it.
- Polyurethane outsole is lightweight and absorbs shock.
Very uncomfortable. Won’t accept returns.
I had good experiences with The Walking Company before. Then I needed new work shoes and saw these on sale so they don't accept refunds. Since I never hadn’t problems before I ordered it. Shoes are ill fitting, and hurts after wearing them more than a couple of hours. Would not recommend.
Very good looking, comfortable and great quality shoes. I find myself between a standard and wide width with a lot of shoes. These have enough width to be comfortable all day long. As far as dress shoes go, Im on my feet a lot at work. These shoes are comfortable to stand and walk in all day. Not the most comfortable I have ever had, but they are towards the top. I would compare them to shoes 2 to 4 times the price. The only downside is they do scuff easily. I like them enough to have purchased two pairs in two different colors.
Usual comfy shoe from Abeo but.....
Nice dress wingtip in the usual wonderful fit and comfort of ABEO but the soft oilcan leather finish is a mess. Its like an old hush puppy that if you bump it or rough it, it scars. Really looked beat up after two wearings so I had to treat it with shoe cream and turn it into a dress finish. Seemed to have worked out. Nice shoe, not so nice leather finish. I guess thats why it was a close out!
Great shoes - get them on sale
i dress business casual for work and had been buying Johnson Murphy shoes - not anymore! $160 is a bit pricey (for me anyway) - but i got them for $100 on sale a very nice shoe - try them and youll understand
Its a comfortable shoe to walk or stand around in for long periods of time.