Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Everyday style meets customized comfort in the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Laguna sandal with posted support. The ABEO B.I.O.system® commitment to biomechanical footwear has revolutionized the sandal, and your feet will feel the progress. Digitally fit to your foot, ABEO B.I.O.system® premium sandals incorporate state-of-the-art digital foot scanning technology to calculate the optimum footbed construction for your individual foot.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Ideal for low arches and flat feet, a posted heel footbed provides the ultimate support and stability. This footbed offers extra support for the medial (inside) of the foot, controlling over-pronation and offering superior comfort.
- Premium, full grain leather upper with an adjustable hook and loop strap for optimal fit.
- Microsuede-covered footbed with Aegis® microbe shield for odor and stain control.
- Dual-density, memory foam-cushioned EVA insole conforms to your foot, allowing equal distribution of pressure.
- Molded rubber outsole absorbs shock and provides traction.
- Supports your feet and aligns your body.
- Balances weight distribution.
- Increases stability and reduces foot fatigue.
- Reduces shock and stress on your joints.
- ABEO B.I.O.system® sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- W610P AQUA
These are the most comfortable sandals!
This is my second pair of these sandals! I love them! I can walk for long periods of time in these! My feet always feel good after wearing these!
Straps across tips of toes
The straps across the toes were loose and went across the very tips of my toes. I could not return because I bought on clearance or I would have. I think they are very supportive but did not like the styling or fit of the straps.
Love the Walking Company! Have recommended the Walking Company to several friends who also purchased shoes there!
Straps too loose
They never had the product in the store even last year in my size so had me try on the current year model when it was on close out online.. I had liked the shoe last season. I went to the store and tried on something supposedly similar. When the shoe arrived it’s too loose in the back strap, in the arch strap and everywhere. The length and width were my size. I’m going to have to take it to a shoe repair shop to see if I can get it modified for a reasonable price or i’ll end up giving it to Goodwill
Too big and floppy
I ordered these sandals...size 7.5 (my size) on clearance so there were no returns. what I received was sandals that were too large. They looked used, the straps seemed stretched out and fell down in the back. I am unable to wear them yet I cant return them. Last time I buy shoes from the Walking Company, it seems they can send you anything if its on clearance.