Fashion meets customized comfort in the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Kennedy sandal with metatarsal support. This on-trend slide features a suede upper with hidden elastic gore detail to help secure the foot in place. ABEO B.I.O.system footwear is designed to fit your specific arch type for increased stability, balanced weight distribution, reduced foot fatigue, and reduced shock and stress on joints.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Metatarsal support provides enhanced arch support, with added ball-of-foot metatarsal support. Ideal for high arches, metatarsal support redistributes weight from the ball-of-foot and relieves forefoot pain and pressure.
- Suede upper with hidden elastic goring for a secure fit.
- Breathable leather lining.
- B.I.O.system technology supports feet and aligns the body, balances weight distribution, and reduces foot fatigue, shock and stress on joints.
- Shock absorbent rubber outsole provides traction and stability.
- Suede-wrapped, block heel for a seamless finish.
- Heel Height: 2¾ inches
Very comfortable for what I call a high heel
I had a terrible time with plantar fasciitis several years ago. I haven’t worn a high heel since. This was my first attempt at a high heel. The height is comfortable and I can wear these for a long period of time without my feet hurting. I just wish they had more cushion in the heel. The footbed is not as comfortable as the rest of my Abeos. But I wore them all Christmas Day without an issue.
The height of the heel is fine. But the instep is wide.
I have received numerous compliments on these shoes. They dress up an outfit and have been great for work. The uppers don't breath well and caused a blister the first week I wore them, and they flopped a bit when I walked. Now that they are broken in they fit better and they are my go-to summer shoe.