Enjoy the laid-back style and built-in orthotic comfort from the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Kadie with neutral support. This thong sandal features a printed leather and stretch fabric upper that conforms to the foot. The deep cup heel with a heel crash pad provide enhanced stability and support. Digitally fit to your foot, experience the signature 3D fit and customized comfort of B.I.O.system.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Printed suede and stretch fabric upper conforms to the foot.
- Soft stretch fabric lining.
- Lightweight, molded EVA midsole absorbs shock and adds cushioned support.
- Deep cup heel with heel crash pad promotes stability alignment and motion control.
- Durable rubber outsole provides increased traction and absorbs shock.
- Supports your feet and aligns your body.
- Balances weight distribution.
- Increases stability and reduces foot fatigue.
- Reduces shock and stress on your joints.
- ABEO B.I.O.system® sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- KW0221N BLACK-WHITE
Bring all the Kadie colors back
I am so disappointed that you stopped making the Kadie flip flop In all the cute colors. It was the only sandal- shoe I wore for four years. Had multiple pair in different colors. I had to buy a different brand and got ankle tendinitis within a month. Please bring them back- watermelon- turquoise etc!
Ring these back
This is the only shoe I won for probably the last 10 years. I used to have them in all colors. Please bring them back in many colors. The only shoe I can wear with no knee pain or plantar fasciitis pain. I wear them and winter also.
Please bring the kadie sandal back in more solid colors. I have been wearing these for years and years and can’t find anything close to the fit of these, I hope u will reconsider and start bringing them back. I am a lover of this style!!!!
Please being these back, best most comfortable sandals ever.