Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Enjoy the laid-back style and built-in orthotic comfort from the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Kadie with metatarsal support. This thong sandal features a leather and stretch fabric upper that conforms to the foot. The deep cup heel with a heel crash pad provide enhanced stability and support. Digitally fit to your foot, experience the signature 3D fit and customized comfort of B.I.O.system.
- Metatarsal support provides enhanced arch support, with added ball-of-foot metatarsal support. Ideal for high arches, metatarsal support redistributes weight from the ball-of-foot and relieves forefoot pain and pressure.
- Water resistant nubuck leather and stretch fabric upper conforms to the foot.
- Soft stretch fabric lining.
- Lightweight, molded EVA midsole absorbs shock and adds cushioned support.
- Deep cup heel with heel crash pad promotes stability alignment and motion control.
- Durable rubber outsole provides increased traction and absorbs shock.
- Supports your feet and aligns your body.
- Balances weight distribution.
- Increases stability and reduces foot fatigue.
- Reduces shock and stress on your joints.
- ABEO B.I.O.system® sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Heel height: 1/16 inch
I love these sandals as I need the metatarsal support. The footbeds do not get smelly, unlike the Benefit. I hope Kadie in Metatarsal gets restocked.
Most comfortable sandal
My favorite sandal. Only flip flop I can wear for periods of time. Great arch support, metatarsal and cushiony support! Many like balboa but this is my favorite!!!!!!
This sandal is great
This sandal is very comfortable and I can wear them all day and my feet feel great. No more tired feet for me.
The shoe is very comfortable and provides wonderful support and foot My only problem is in construction.
The shoe fits well and is very supportive. The outer strap on the right shoe came unglued by about 1/2” the first week I worn them.
These are a great answer to orthodox issues. My only issu is the arch support seems to be breaking down quickly.