Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Hit the trails without any worry about comfort or performance when you wear the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Huntington with posted support. Customized perfectly to your foot, the active sandal features a water-resistant upper with three adjustable straps and a custom midsole for ultimate comfort. The microsuede-covered footbed with Aegis® microbe shield, dual-density EVA sole, and the channeled rubber outsole will keep you in top performance on the trail.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Ideal for low arches and flat feet, a posted heel footbed provides the ultimate support and stability. This footbed offers extra support for the medial (inside) of the foot, controlling over-pronation and offering superior comfort.
- Water and stain resistant nubuck leather and stretch fabric upper.
- Three adjustable hook and loop closures for optimal fit.
- Microsuede-covered, dual-density footbed with Aegis® microbe shield for odor and stain control.
- Cushioned, EVA midsole is lightweight, reducing foot lift load and body stress, a combination proven to help control pronation.
- Durable rubber outsole absorbs shock and channels water for improved traction.
- ABEO® B.I.O.system™ sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
Please make it again
I had two pairs of the Huntington with the posted support. For the first time in my life after buying these shoes, I could walk a long time in sandals without getting joint and foot pain. I still have my brown pair of posted Huntington's. I wore out the orange ones. I came here to replace them, but alas, they are not to be found. Disappointed. What other sandals have posted support?
Bring this sandal back. It’s the only sandal I can wear. I need support and this is only one that will do that. I’ve tried others and returned. I have 2 pairs in black but want another one but can’t find in my size.
I bought this sandal a year ago and love them. I tried to buy another pair again in pewter and they are sadly unavailable. I hope the Walking Co will bring this color back. I have a high arch, wide feet and fight off plantar fasciitis. These sandals have great support and the pewter is neutral enough to go with everything
Cannot break in
I was looking for a supportive sandal for walking. I was fitted for this shoe and was concerned about a tightness across the front of my right foot (that strap doesn’t really adjust) but was told that once worn in it would fit perfectly. That has never happened. To wear these shoes I first have to apply moleskin to the top of my right foot and to the side and even then because of the side they are not wearable for long and they definitely are impractical for prolonged walking. They have never worn in but have caused blisters. I now have a very expensive door stop and still don’t have summer walking shoes. Very disappointing first (and surely last) experience with this brand and store.
I have had many problems with my feet over the years. I am only 51 but my feet issues started in my 30s. I purchase a new pair of these sandals every year! They are wonderful! I have walked through England, New York and California numerous times with these sandals on logging 20,000 steps per day or more and my feet do not hurt the way they do with my sneakers and custom made Orthotics from my podiatrist. I highly recommend these sandals they are worth every penny! I don't know what I would do if Abeo ever stopped making them.