Experience the 3D fit comfort of the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Harriet sandal with metatarsal support. The on-trend ghillie lace up closure matched with an adjustable hook and loop heel strap help secure the foot in place. The platform wedge heel offers a comfortable boost in height, perfect for extended wear. ABEO B.I.O.system footwear is designed to fit your specific arch type for increased stability, balanced weight distribution, reduced foot fatigue, and reduced shock and stress on joints.
- Metatarsal footbed provides enhanced arch support, with added ball-of-foot metatarsal support. Ideal for high arches, metatarsal support redistributes weight from the ball-of-foot and relieves forefoot pain and pressure.
- Leather upper with a ghillie lace up closure for optimal fit.
- Adjustable hook and loop back strap for a secure fit.
- Leather-lined interior for breathable comfort.
- Wrapped polyurethane wedge heel.
- Durable rubber outsole provides traction and stability.
- Heel Height: 2½ inches with a 1¼ inch platform
my favorite summer shoes
My boyfriend bought me these from a local store. I wear size 7.5, but they only had 7 or 8. The store rep fitted me and suggested the 8. I am glad I listened to him and got an 8. Another reviewer said they run small; I disagree. By comparison, I got 7 in Chaco and they fit the same as 8 in this shoe. I came on this site today, to see if maybe there is a different color, because I have been wearing my stone colored ones all summer. It is hard for me to choose a different shoe! I love the heel height; but this height of heel is what I typically choose. I was drawn to these because I got plantar fasciitis (sp?), and these were cute (store rep was saying get flat shoes, but I couldnt do it). They have helped a lot with Plantars; I can wear these shoes all day and not have a flair up. I really want black ones..trying to see if I can afford it! I would wear them to death and they are on sale...
Little Black Straps + Little Black Summer Dress
Just as good as the beige cork versus so Why Not Get a Black Pair, Right? Dress up or Down and still be secure and comfortable.
Its comfortable~No need to break them in. Adjustable dorm straps as well as heel straps. Beige is neutral enough go with almost all colors.
Love these wedges!
These are my summer go to shoes. Great arch support and comfort with cool casual style.
I highly recommend these sandals
These sandals are very comfortable with great support. I have plantar fasciitis and have been transitioning to shoes that support my feet better and these shoes do that. They are not cheap but your feet are worth it.