Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Perfect for the summer comfort or performance when you wear the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Gusto with neutral support. The upper is a fun slide with an adjustable instep strap in combinations of soft nubuck leathers and webbings. The instep strap with hook and loop closure is strategically placed to ‘FIT-THE-VIC’ coming across the medial side over to the lateral. This helps to support the foot. Forefoot with soft toe loop feature and diagonal front straps.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Soft nubuck leathers and webbings.
- Adjustable hook and loop closure for optimal fit.
- Microsuede-covered, dual-density footbed with Aegis® microbe shield for odor and stain control.
- Cushioned, EVA midsole is lightweight, reducing foot lift load and body stress, a combination proven to help control pronation.
- Durable rubber outsole absorbs shock and channels water for improved traction.
- Heel Lift: approx 3/4 inch
- ABEO® B.I.O.system™ sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
Get rid of the toe thing
I bought these because they look similar to a pair from a few years ago that I loved. I don’t know if the toe separater is made of a different material than the other sandals I had, but it is really uncomfortable. I am wearing the sandal without my toe in the separater and I am thinking about cutting them out.
Super Comfy & Great Color!
I love this new style - it's very close to an old style (can't remember the name) where I cried when it was discontinued. I got the hydro blue and the color makes them totally adorable. I'm thinking of ordering a second pair because I know I'm going to wear these out! They are super comfy and a great, supportive sandal for walking, which is hard to find. The adjustable strap is what makes it so supportive. Please make these in more fun colors!
Comfort, cute and stay on
I never wore sandals without a heel strap until I tried some Abeo sandals with the adjustable strap over the top, and have loved them since (I think Acacia was the model, now sadly gone). I found the Gusto to provide security without rubbing in between the toes like a leather model I bought. Cute looking and comfortable, and easy to slip on. The blue was not available in my size, grey is cute.