Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Get outdoors in signature, customized comfort wearing the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Graciosa sandal with metatarsal support. Two adjustable hook and loop closures help secure the foot in place and provide easy entry. The cushioned EVA midsole delivers lightweight comfort, ideal for all-day adventures.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Metatarsal support provides enhanced arch support, with added ball-of-foot metatarsal support. Ideal for high arches, metatarsal support redistributes weight from the ball-of-foot and relieves forefoot pain and pressure.
- Water resistant nubuck leather upper with two adjustable hook and loop straps for optimal fit.
- Soft, stretch fabric lining.
- Microsuede-covered footbed with Aegis® microbe shield for odor and stain control.
- Cushioned, EVA midsole is lightweight, reducing foot lift load and body stress, a combination proven to help control pronation.
- Durable rubber outsole absorbs shock and channels water for improved traction.
- ABEO® B.I.O.system™ sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Heel height: ½ inch
This is a horrible sandal!
I bought the sandal for walking and they were really comfortable at first. The more I wore them, the looser they were. After a month, they stretched out and the Velcro wouldn’t stay closed. Tried to return to the store, but they didn’t consider them defective!
Great pair of comfortable sandals.
Bought this pair 2 days before my 2 week trip. It was super comfortable right out of the box. We did a lot of walking with no issues what so ever. Love it!
Very comfortable. A little tight at first but did stretch enough around the ties to make the fit great.
I wear them all the time and my feet feel great at the end of the day. My other pair of abeo sandles are at least 5 or 6 years old and are still very comfortable. I will continue to their sandles.
Stylish and comfortable
Easy to wear dressed up or down. Very comfortable.
A good sandal
I like this sandal, but it did not quite fit my left foot. The band that goes around the toe area was too tight. I thought it would stretch a little, but it was still too tight, so I returned them and bought a similar style which fits much better.