Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Experience the revolutionary comfort of the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Grace sandal with metatarsal support, featuring built-in orthotics custom fit to the contours of your feet using digital scan technology. The adjustable, buckled ankle strap secures the foot in place. B.I.O.system sandals are designed to fit your specific arch type for increased stability, balanced weight distribution, reduced foot fatigue, and reduced shock and stress on joints.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Metatarsal support provides enhanced arch support, with added ball-of-foot metatarsal support. Ideal for high arches, metatarsal support redistributes weight from the ball-of-foot and relieves forefoot pain and pressure.
- Soft nubuck leather upper with rhinestones for added interest.
- Adjustable buckled ankle strap for a secure fit.
- Microsuede wrapped, dual-density PU footbed absorbs shock.
- Polyurethane outsole is flexible and lightweight.
- Heel Height: 2½ inches with a 1 inch platform
- ABEO B.I.O.system sandals proudly carry the American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance.
Love the sparkle!
Wonderful sandal that can be worn with a dress or even nice jeans. Love the rhinestone that sparkle. Can wear for several hours with comfort. I have the ones in blue too and those are just as wonderful. Great arch support and like the way the shoe cradles the foot so the heels don't slide side to side. Really like that it has leather upper straps.
Love the style and comfort.
I ordered these shoes for a granddaughters wedding and love that, even though I have severe arthritic damage in my feet, I am able to wear them. They look dressy and, at the same time, they are comfortable.
Comfortable yet classy shoes
I purchased these shoes to wear at my daughter’s wedding. I wanted something comfortable yet stylish. These shoes delivered on both fronts. They complimented my dress that had sequins. I was amazed with the support these shoes had. I’m so glad I purchased these shoes.
I have very wide fit and wear orthotics so it’s hard to get shoes to fit. I wore these to my sons wedding and managed to dance comfortably in them.
Ran a little short. Thought they would be a little more flattering on the foot. Buckle hits at an odd place great dancing shoes