Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
If you love ABEO B.I.O.system sandals, you'll love the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Goleta II sandal with neutral support. Three adjustable hook and loop closures at the forefoot, ankle and heel provide a truly personalized and secure fit. The cushioned EVA midsole delivers lightweight comfort and a more technical outsole ideal for all-day adventures.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Nubuck leather upper with three adjustable straps for optimal fit.
- Microsuede-covered footbed with Aegis® microbe shield for odor and stain control.
- Cushioned, EVA midsole is lightweight, reducing foot lift load and body stress, a combination proven to help control pronation.
- Durable rubber outsole absorbs shock and channels water for improved traction.
- ABEO® B.I.O.system™ sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Heel height: ½ inch
Perfect for vacation!!!
I purchased these prior to my vacation to Florida. I love Abeo brand and have not been disappointed in the support and comfort I get wearing their orthotic shoes. Same with the Goleta. I walked all day , over 3 days in Hollywood florida, Fort Lauderdale and Miami. We shopped, went to the beach everything and my feet never ached or got tired. This shoe is lightweight and very comfortable, I plan to wear these while in Vegas next month. A must buy!
Abeo sandals and sneakers are the best fitting footwear for my aching metatarsal feet! I have been wearing the “Goleta II” Sandals and “Spiral” Sneakers for several years. I love them both equally. I can’t speak for “Post” individuals, but for me, Abeo footwear is the best!
My go-to sandal!
This is my every day, sporty, dressy, wear all the time sandal. I have this is several colors and wear it pretty much for everything. The black sandals are my "dress shoes", the beige goes with everything. The support is perfect for my foot. LOVE these sandals!!!
I don't typically review products but I saw the 1 star review and didn't want others to miss out on these shoes. They are very well made and very comfortable with nice arch support. My entire family has been wearing Walking Company shoes for over 20 years. I am about to buy a second pair. I actually forget I am wearing them so I would give them 6 stars if I could.
I too am disappointed that you aren't offering this shoe in the post foot bed for those of us that require quality support. It is a very beautiful shoe and one that I would like to try but unfortunately, I am unable to.