Functional style meets customized comfort in the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Georgia sandal with metatarsal support. The ghillie lace up closure matched with elastic gore detail at the heel help secure the foot in place. B.I.O.system sandals are designed to fit your specific arch type for increased stability, balanced weight distribution, reduced foot fatigue, and reduced shock and stress on joints.
- Metatarsal support provides enhanced arch support, with added ball-of-foot metatarsal support. Ideal for high arches, metatarsal support redistributes weight from the ball-of-foot and relieves forefoot pain and pressure.
- Soft nubuck leather upper with a lace up vamp for optimal fit.
- Elastic goring at the heel for a secure fit.
- Breathable leather lining.
- Microsuede wrapped footbed.
- Polyurethane outsole is flexible and lightweight.
- Heel Height: 2½ inches with a 1 inch platform
- ABEO B.I.O.system sandals proudly carry the American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance.
This sandals are comfortable and nice.
I have plantar fasciitis and it is very difficult for me to wear sandals. These sandals have excellent support and they look very nice. I am a teacher and I have been using them at work.
good looking shoe that's comfortable
This is a trendy and comfortable shoe that looks good with summer clothes.
This sandal is okay but not the most comfortable option in my closet. Looks goodforworn.
Another great shoe from Abeo!
I have a problem foot and found Abeo provides the support I need and provides a wide selection to fit my needs from casual to dressy footwear. These shoes were not available in any stores, so I took a leap of faith and ordered them on-line - and am so glad I did! These shoes are so comfortable and look great with a variety of outfits.
These sandals are A+!!!! As someone with back/neck injuries, finding comfortable shoes is a struggle. It’s rare to find a shoe not only supportive for my back (hard to find already), but then they’re stylish too! I AM THRILLED and want to wear them every day!! Also, I have fairly narrow feet and am able to lace these tightly so they fit me like a glove. Buy these shoes, you won’t be disappointed!