Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
The men’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Egan H2O sandal with metatarsal support is perfect for water activities and is enhanced with drainage ports. The soft, water-friendly leather upper supports the foot, while the cap toe protects feet from obtrusive objects and unexpected bumps in the road. The custom EVA insole is shaped to your specific foot type based on our revolutionary 3-D Fit Foot Scan Technology, giving you an unprecedented level of comfort and support. The channeled rubber outsole provides grip and traction.
- Metatarsal support provides enhanced arch support. Ideal for high arches, metatarsal support redistributes weight from the forefoot and relieves pain and pressure.
- Water-friendly nubuck or suede upper with microfiber lining.
- Elastic bungee closure with adjustable hook and loop closure on the heel.
- Capped toe provides protection from the elements.
- Soft spandex lining is non-abrasive.
- EVA midsole provides a light feel and incredible support, reducing foot lift load and fatigue.
- Drainage ports throughout midsole and footbed, with recessed open mesh areas in the shank and forefoot allow water to quickly drain out, keep feet dry, and reduce the occurrence of blisters and pruned feet.
- Channeled rubber outsole provides traction.
- Aegis microbe shield provides lasting protection against odor, staining, and deterioration of the footbed.
- EM144M CLOUDY GRAY
Do not provide the plantar fasciitis support That I was looking for
The salesman gets it right every time.
Great shoe for wearing in the water, getting in and out of boats. It really worked hiking the Galapagos Islands.
My husband loves the support
My husband has plantar fasciitis. But he is very active and we like to play in the Great Lakes. So we sought these sandals for support and water play. Perfect! No pain.
This is the most comfortable sandal I have ever owned I like the way they stitch the spandex to the leather
This is the BEST pair of sandals I have ever purchased and worn. I can even wear them in the rain or fishing or IN the pool A+
When I find something comfortable and I like I almost use it exclusively...my other shoes are lonely in the closet as I wear these sandals almost exclusively. After a short getting used to wearing an arch again, it was just a matter of time, literally wore them from first try-on and out the store....It did not take any break in time...I wear them with and without socks and with everything and they go everywhere. I LOVE these sandals! THANK YOU!!!