Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
The water is no match for the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Dunes sandal with metatarsal support. The Dunes features a totally waterproof construction, perfect for watery adventures. The materials are lightweight and quick-drying to keep you moving without any shoe-related delays, while the Aegis® Microbe shield provides lasting protection against odor, staining, and deterioration of the footbed. The interior features a custom insole chosen for you based off of your unique foot scan with our revolutionary 3-D fit technology system.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Metatarsal support provides enhanced arch support, with added ball-of-foot metatarsal support. Ideal for high arches, metatarsal support redistributes weight from the ball-of-foot and relieves forefoot pain and pressure.
- Aegis® microbe shield provides lasting protection against odor, staining, and deterioration of the footbed.
- Adjustable, hook-and-loop vamp strap for a custom, snug fit.
- Dual density midsole to help control over-pronation.
- EVA midsole is lightweight and resilient.
- Channeled rubber outsole absorbs shock and channels water out of the shoe for improved traction.
- Non-skid and slip resistant bottom increases stability and reduces foot fatigue.
Most comfortable sandal without the clunk
I own 5 pairs of this sandal and DO NOT agree with these reviews. This sandal is not clunky like the Huntington and much more comfortable. The straps have NOT frayed on mine. They are very light weight but still protect my feet. I can walk longer in these than the Huntington's that have NO style and hurt my feet. One pair has an issue a bit with the strap but does not affect the look or feel of this sandal.
I have purchased several pairs of the h2o sandals. Love them. I had these 1 day and the strap started to fray. Was thinking the strap would give way so I don’t wear them a lot. Definitely a design flaw. I need a new pair ABEO!!
Strap frayed:/ since my ankles are smaller rubbed on Velcro:/
The strap on the Dune water sandal is the problem because it is an inferior material compared to the material used in the past.
I have 6 pairs of Dunes sandals and the ones purchased 3 plus years ago have an excellent material for the strap- no twisting or fraying. The ones I've purchased in the past 18 months have a flimsy strap of inferior quality. The footbed and design of the sandal is good and supportive or I wouldnt have continued to purchase them. PLEASE bring back the superior material of the original strap!!
Love the water shoe But....
I loved the shoe, however the strap started to fray within a month of wearing them and had to return them. Would love to have replaced them, however they did not have my size in stock or online.