Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Soak up the sun in customized comfort from the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Buffy with metatarsal support. This thong sandal features a soft mesh upper with a wide adjustable strap for a secure and custom fit. Digitally fit to your foot, experience the signature, built-in orthotic comfort of B.I.O.system to help support your feet, align your body and balance weight distribution.
- A metatarsal footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Soft Mesh upper with adjustable strap.
- Microsuede wrapped footbed.
- Aegis® microbe shield for odor control.
- Custom EVA footbed matched to your specific foot type supports your feet, aligns your body and balances weight distribution.
- Lightweight, contoured EVA midsole absorbs shock and adds cushioned support.
- Durable rubber outsole provides increased traction and absorbs shock.
- ABEO B.I.O.system® sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Heel height: ¼ inch
Cute but lacks support of the others I have purchased.
I bought these and they are super cute. I buy from here because I have metatarsalgia and need the metatarsal type of footbed. Most all the other shoes I have bought allow me to walk pain free. But these were hurting my feet after only wearing an hour. They feel like they are worn out already after only having them a week or so. I wanted the blue ones too, but not this time. If you are a neutral, maybe they are better. Would not recommend if you have ball of foot pain.
I really do like these sandals. I typically wear 9 and I bought 9. I like that it is adjustable. Some days I need to adjust to make them tighter or looser. They do help with my foot pain. Not a cure of course but does help. The only thing I don’t like is the fabric used for the footbed. This is my 2nd pair of Abeo sandals and both have the same problem. They both are pilling, just like a sweater. Little fabric balls after wearing just a few times. If I use a stiff scrub brush periodically, I can remove some of the pilling, but it never goes away completely. They really should rethink what they are using.
Bought them in light gray, so comfortable. Have worn them without issues!
Fits small but wide
I always wear a 9 in Abeos, so this is short by comparison, also wide. The cinching strap has a short Velcro receiving end, so if you want it tighter it flips up at the end. That’s not an attractive look. The two problems mean I will have to return them. What a disappointment, as I thought Abeo had solved the “flip-flop” loose fit problem. Back to the drawing board, designers!