Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
The women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Brynn sandal with metatarsal support combines casual style and comfort. The Brynn features leather uppers with adjustable closures for the ultimate fit. Digitally fit to your foot, ABEO B.I.O.system® premium sandals incorporate state-of-the-art digital foot scanning technology, which calculates the optimum footbed construction for your individual foot.
- Metatarsal support provides enhanced arch support, with added ball-of-foot metatarsal support. Ideal for high arches, metatarsal support redistributes weight from the ball-of-foot and relieves forefoot pain and pressure.
- Nubuck and grain textured leather upper with three hook and loop closures for an optimal fit.
- Microsuede footbed with Aegis microbe shield gives long lasting protection against odor, staining and deterioration of the footbed.
- Dual-density EVA insole with memory foam that conforms to your foot, allowing equal distribution of pressure. Lightweight EVA reduces foot lift load and body stress.
- Molded rubber outsole absorbs shock and provides traction.
- B.I.O.system® technology with custom 3D fit footbed supports feet, aligns the body, and balances weight distribution.
- ABEO B.I.O.system® sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- BW052M STONE
Beautiful blue, but...
I really want to like these because the color is beautiful and I wanted flats, however, they lack arch support and the foot bed lacks the cushion I need.
Best sandal ever!
Following hip surgery and a resulting Morton's Neuroma, I was advised by my local show specialist to try these shoes. I worked two jobs and walk/stand a great deal. Needed a comfortable and attractive shoe. It is literally the best sandal I have ever worn. The Neuroma has receded and I still love the fit!!
Great sandal. However, spiced nubuck more of a rust color not coral
These Brynn Metatarsal sandals fit my narrow, bony, aging feet so well that I don't even miss my regular orthotics. The velcro is placed so well that I didn't need to take them to a shoe repairman to add more. The only reason for one less star on this pair is that the color of the spiced nubuck is not as coral-looking as in the photo. More of a rust hue but can still go with more muted coral colors well.
Not actually gray
This is a beautiful sandal whose comfort is astounding! You can take long walks in these, and your feet will never hurt. I have very low arches, and the metatarsal support is perfect! That being said, these are NOT gray. They are a light beige color exactly as pictured. They do not match any of my gray clothes at all. I will keep them anyway since they are a neutral color, but don’t expect them to match anything in your wardrobe that is gray.
The best shoe ever!
My hubby bought my first pair in Las Vegas. I told him they were the best shoes ever and I wanted more! Well I've gotten 4 more pairs, and I look forward to wearing them all! I highly recommend this shoe to women with flat feet and leg pain.