Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
The women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Brynn sandal with metatarsal support combines casual style and comfort. The Brynn features leather uppers, with adjustable closures for the ultimate fit. Digitally fit to your foot, ABEO B.I.O.system® premium sandals incorporate state-of-the-art digital foot scanning technology which calculates the optimum footbed construction for your individual foot.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Metatarsal support provides enhanced arch support, with added ball-of-foot metatarsal support. Ideal for high arches, metatarsal support redistributes weight from the ball-of-foot and relieves forefoot pain and pressure.
- Leather upper with three hook and loop closures for an optimal fit.
- Microsuede footbed with Aegis microbe shield gives long lasting protection against odor, staining and deterioration of the footbed.
- Dual-density EVA insole with memory foam that conforms to your foot, allowing equal distribution of pressure. Lightweight EVA reduces foot lift load and body stress.
- Rubber outsole absorbs shock and is slip resistant.
- B.I.O.system® technology with custom 3-D fit footbed supports feet, aligns the body, and balances weight distribution.
- ABEO B.I.O.system® sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- BW052M BROWN
The best shoe ever!
My hubby bought my first pair in Las Vegas. I told him they were the best shoes ever and I wanted more! Well I've gotten 4 more pairs, and I look forward to wearing them all! I highly recommend this shoe to women with flat feet and leg pain.
This shoe is absolutely fantastic. BRIILIANT!
I wore this sandal for the 1st time today. I have a complicated foot: size 12, Im narrow at the top of my foot, so a lot of shoes/sandals slosh (too lose in my narrow part) around my feet.I have severe pro-nation so I need a good supportive foot bed with arch support. I bought these for my trip to Europe several weeks ago after tons of research. So Im a Realtor and showed 10 houses today (in 90 degree weather). I am always wiped out after a full day walking on my feet. Advil!! Not today!! My legs were not tired a bit! I had no aches and after I got home went out with friends and walked a ton at the night market. I have never experienced n0-leg-fatigue before. Because of this I had so much energy and felt so good! Im getting more!!
My favorite sandals. Purchased four different colors. Love the fact that they are adjustable in so many ways. Hope they don’t discontinue them. Will buy another pair next season if possible.
Comfortable and ankle strap keeps foot stable
Shoe helps for arch support. Light weight style. Comfortable walking, and standing.
Terrible for people with low or no arches
I am flat footed but needed a walking sandal for an upcoming trip where I was going to be walking 10+ miles per day. I wore these on day one and within an hour of wearing them, it became clear there was WAY too much arch support that was digging into my flat arches with each step. I got blisters on the bottom of my feet on my arches and they just hurt like crazy. I am disappointed because many sport/walking sandals have too much arch support for someone like me who needs enough footbed support to prevent plantar fasciitis flare-ups but without all the arch molding. I will say that most walking/sport sandals are notoriously ugly and clunky and these arent as ugly as most....actually bordering on cute. Also, these are great quality with a very nice cushioned foot bed and the velcro straps are perfect for people with narrow feet.