The women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Bryce sandal with posted support is a warm weather must-have. The Bryce features a milled leather upper with an adjustable strap across the vamp, and a lightweight cork footbed that molds to the shape of your feet. Experience the 3-D fit comfort of B.I.O.system™ , and keep feet healthy and comfortable all day long.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Ideal for low arches and flat feet, a posted heel footbed provides the ultimate support and stability. This footbed offers extra support for the medial (inside) of the foot, controlling over-pronation and offering superior comfort.
- Waxy milled leather upper with a thong toe post.
- Natural cork midsole provides lightweight support.
- Adjustable hook and loop closure across the vamp.
- Leather-lined interior provides breathable comfort and helps maintain shape.
- Suede-lined footbed for softness and moisture control.
- Rubber and EVA outsole designed to provide long-wearing cushioning and slip-resistant comfort.
Great sandals for fallen arches
I own three pairs - the black, the plum and a nude/ beige pair that I had to retire. Pricey at $139.95 but it really does support my fallen arches well. Please bring back the nude and a navy blue would be great.
Best Sandles ever!
I havent been able to wear sandles for years because I needed to wear orthopedics. These take care of that!
Im a Flight Attendant and walk many miles all through Europe. Im almost flat foot and need a shoe that provides arch support. These are so comfortable and supportive, I bought them in black also. I wear them all the time now. Excellent quality and attractive shoe.
This is the third pair of sandals that I have purchased. Love these sandals. I have the white and tan pair as well. Very comfortable!
This is a wonderful shoe. It is attractive, affordable, well made, and comfortable. The product is solid and the service was a simple process. You can walk anywhere in this shoe and feel good while looking good!