Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Experience ultimate comfort every step of the way in the men’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Brody sandal with neutral support. Custom fit to your feet, the Brody fisherman sandal has a full-grain leather upper, adjustable strap, and a customized midsole for ultimate comfort. The molded polyurethane footbed features a soft microsuede wrap, and channeled rubber outsole provides flexibility and traction.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Brushed full-grain leather upper with adjustable strap.
- Molded polyurethane footbed with soft microsuede wrap.
- Channeled rubber outsole absorbs shock and channels water for improved traction.
- Customized midsole; an ABEO B.I.O.system® exclusive, helps perfectly fit your foot type.
- ABEO B.I.O.system® sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- BM046N DARK BROWN
Great after cutting them
I cut off the piece that goes around heel where it attaches to sole and the first piece at the top of sandal, creating a slip on.
Very well built.
Right out of the box, they fit me like an OLD pair of shoes. Very comfortable.
Not enough ability to adjust the instep straps.
Unfortunately the grading slide bars wouldn’t work for me. The length was fine but the width was way off. My son has a high instep and the top straps wouldn’t allow him to get his feet into the sandal at all. Too bed because he loved the comfort of the dress shoes that I bought him.
First, a chat girl told me ABEO is the most comfortable sandal. But when I first tried mine on, I was shocked by how bad they felt. Worst sandal ever. Felt hard, flat. Didnt want to bother returning them. 2nd time I wore them -- hmmm, did they feel better? Yes, and better still with every wearing. And now after 3 or 4 times, they may very well be the most comfortable sandals I've ever worn. Obviously, they did have to conform to my feet.