Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Three points of adjustability ensure a truly personalized fit on the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Brinna sandal with posted support. The breathable microfiber-covered footbed is treated with Aegis® for odor and bacteria control. Digitally fit to your foot, ABEO B.I.O.system® premium sandals incorporate state-of-the-art digital foot scanning technology, which calculates the optimum footbed construction for your individual foot.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Ideal for low arches and flat feet, a posted heel footbed provides the ultimate support and stability. This footbed offers extra support for the medial (inside) of the foot, controlling over-pronation and offering superior comfort.
- Leather upper with three adjustable hook and loop straps for a secure fit.
- Breathable leather lining.
- Aegis® treated microfiber sockliner for odor control.
- Molded rubber outsole absorbs shock and provides traction.
- B.I.O.system® technology with custom 3D fit footbed supports feet, aligns the body, and balances weight distribution.
- ABEO B.I.O.system® sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Heel height: ¼ inch
I love this shoe because I have narrow heels and can adjust them in back. I am keeping my fingers crossed that I can order them again in my size 9 in both black and white.
Great walking sandal
This is my 2nd pair of Briana style . Very comfortable . Love that you can adjust the straps in 3 places. My 1st pair is 3 years old & I havent had any problems with the velcro closures wearing out. The size 6 1/2 worked for me in this style so I would say they run true to size. Im happy with my purchase.
Love them! I’ve had major foot surgery and these are the first sandals I’ve been able to wear pain free!
I have a very hard time finding shoes in my size. Was very excited to find these that fit and were comfortable. Finally ;-)
Not for me
I usually have a hard time with shoes fitting properly on my right foot. This was no exception. The arch support was not for me & it was too narrow at that point. Sorry, I had to return it.