Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Designed by Kenneth Cole, the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Brandy with metatarsal support delivers signature customized comfort of B.I.O.system combined with on-trend design. The sandal features a soft leather upper embellished with gems for a fashionable finish. Digitally fit to your foot, ABEO B.I.O.system® premium sandals incorporate state-of-the-art digital foot scanning technology, which calculates the optimum footbed construction for your individual foot.
- Metatarsal support provides enhanced arch support, with added ball-of-foot metatarsal support. Ideal for high arches, metatarsal support redistributes weight from the ball-of-foot and relieves forefoot pain and pressure.
- Full grain leather upper with rhinestone detailing.
- Dual-density lightweight EVA midsole with memory foam conforms to your foot, allowing equal distribution of pressure.
- Molded rubber outsole absorbs shock and provides maximum traction and grip.
- B.I.O.system® technology with custom 3D fit footbed supports feet, aligns the body, and balances weight distribution.
- ABEO B.I.O.system® sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
First Pair Experience
This is my first pair of ABEO brand! I must say... “it will not be the last!” I plan on buying more of ABEO brand shoes!
I bought these shoes on clearance and am so glad that I did! They are comfortable and have good support for my arches. They are dressy enough that I have even worn them to a wedding! I have had them for two months now and all of the jewels have stayed on fine.
Just what I was looking for.
I always like flip flops for the Summer & I fell in love with the beaded work on these. I cant wait till it warms up here in Ohio so I can wear these. Comfortable with built in support.
Comfy and fashionavle
This sandal accents jeans beautifully. Also goes well with shorts and casual dresses/skirts. Comfort is a plus too.
Comfortable for walking
I bought these for vacation and did a lot of comfortable walking in them. I used for both casual and causal dressy wear.