Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Enjoy the signature customized comfort of the men’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Brandon sandal with posted support. Custom fit to your feet, the fisherman style features a full-grain leather upper with an adjustable hook and loop strap for a secure fit. The dual density, memory foam-cushioned EVA footbed contours the foot to deliver unmatched, all-day comfort where you need it most.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Ideal for low arches and flat feet, a posted heel footbed provides the ultimate support and stability. This footbed offers extra support for the medial (inside) of the foot, controlling over-pronation and offering superior comfort.
- Full grain leather upper with an adjustable hook and loop strap for optimal fit.
- Breathable and soft sheepskin and microsuede lining.
- Microsuede-covered insole treated with Aegis® odor and stain control.
- Dual density, memory foam-cushioned EVA footbed molds to the foot for ultimate comfort.
- Shock absorbent, molded rubber outsole provides traction and stability.
- ABEO B.I.O.system® sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- BM1820SP DARK SHADOW
Not same as dress shoe
I bought this to get the same result as I did with my casual dress shoes, but it hurts my feet, feels like its a size too small for me. I was told that its the only size that that Abeo sells for this sandal. I thought it was a good fit but once I walked quite a bit, it was bothersome, so I only wear it for a hour or so. Very disappointed. Get a size bigger if you want this sandal.
“This is one of the cool sandal!”
This is indeed a cool sandal. Unfortunately I ordered just a fit 9.5 size so on the width it’s a little bit fit but if I keep wearing it the sandal will loosened up more. I shoud have ordered one size bigger 10 size. Anyways still it’s s cool looking sandal which will go perfect with jeans.”
Seem good but description is inaccurate
I've only had these a few days and so far have not worn them outside, but am pleased that they easily accommodate my E width. They are certainly comfortable and the support (natural) seems good although it feels slightly different on the right than the left. Im assuming that will even out over time. Overall, they appear to be very well made. My one complaint is the inaccurate description. The strap is not hook and loop (i.e. velcro), but rather the buckle is attached to the sandal by an elastic band of the same sort of fabric used for the gussets on Australian boots. As a result, the sandals are not quite so easy to put on or take off as I had expected and Im slightly concerned about the longevity of the elastic and the fact that one cannot tighten up the straps as fully as one might wish to (I have to take them to the last hole, and I have high arches).
Extremely comfortable !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LUV them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Comfortable, supportive, and good looking sandal. I am on my feet all day and these sandals keep me comfortable.