Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Soak up the sun in customized comfort and style from the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Bobbie sandal with posted support. The strappy leather upper features an adjustable hook and loop closure for optimal fit. Digitally fit to your foot, ABEO B.I.O.system® premium sandals incorporate state-of-the-art digital foot scanning technology, which calculates the optimum footbed construction for your individual foot.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Ideal for low arches and flat feet, a posted heel footbed provides the ultimate support and stability. This footbed offers extra support for the medial (inside) of the foot, controlling over-pronation and offering superior comfort.
- Soft nappa leather and printed leather upper.
- Adjustable extra strength hook and loop strap for a secure fit.
- Breathable leather lining.
- Dual-density EVA insole with memory foam that conforms to your foot, allowing equal distribution of pressure. Lightweight EVA reduces foot lift load and body stress.
- Molded rubber outsole absorbs shock and provides traction.
- B.I.O.system® technology with custom 3D fit footbed supports feet, aligns the body, and balances weight distribution.
- ABEO B.I.O.system® sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
Comfy and Stylish
I bought these online and got lucky that the size was a good fit and they feel very comfortable. I wear a 6 or 6.5 in sandals, and I ordered a 6.5. I like that the Velcro strap lays flat nicely and doesn’t stick out. These are both dressy and casual. I can wear these all day. I’m very happy with the support.
Had to send back. Cost me 20$. I had bought the same brand but different style that I loved but these did not feel good at all. Won’t but again because return shipping is too expensive. I live hundreds of miles from a store.
Great shoes, terrible rash!
I wore these shoes for three days on an international trip and couldnt stop raving about how happy I was to finally find sandals with proper support. Unfortunately, on the fourth day, my feet broke out in a terrible rash in the exact pattern of the straps. The straps are not made of real leather--its a cheap processed leather-like material made in China, and I had an allergic reaction to them. The rash took a week to go away, and I could barely wear any other shoes for the remainder of the trip. If you have sensitive skin beware! These arent the shoes for you.
Posted heel AND stylish!
Great support and exactly the type I need. Almost no break-in period. Spent 6 hours walking around a large festival in perfect comfort. Posted heel orthotic kept my whole body aligned and pain free. Glad I found them on sale.
Excellent support but not a true white
These shoes have great support and are very comfortable. The only negative I have is the white is not really white in color. They are more of a buff color.