Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Three points of adjustability allow for a truly personalized fit on the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Bijou sandal with metatarsal support. Enjoy the built-in orthotic comfort and 3D fit of B.I.O.system™ . Digitally fit to your foot, ABEO B.I.O.system® premium sandals incorporate state-of-the-art digital foot scanning technology, which calculates the optimum footbed construction for your individual foot.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Metatarsal support provides enhanced arch support, with added ball-of-foot metatarsal support. Ideal for high arches, metatarsal support redistributes weight from the ball-of-foot and relieves forefoot pain and pressure.
- Full grain leather upper with cut out detail for added style and breathability.
- Three adjustable hook and loop straps for optimal fit.
- Leather-lined interior provides breathable comfort and helps maintain shape.
- Natural cork and polyurethane midsole is shock absorbent and molds to the foot for a unique fit.
- Rubber and EVA outsole designed to provide long-wearing cushioning and slip-resistant comfort.
- Heel Height: 1½ inches with a ¾ inch platform
Outstanding everyday & dress sandal
I was looking for walking everyday sandal and dress sandal. This works so well for both. Great arch support, metatarsal and cork always comfortable. I always buy from abeo and their orthotics also. Quality and good service.
Comfy enough for a hike
Just bought a second pair because yesterday, I went for a 2.5 mile walk on hilly terrain. They felt heavenly. I thought I should bring a second pair of walking shoes, just in case. Didn't need them.
Just received these today. There is no Metatarsal support at all. I thought maybe they were put in the wrong box and wanted to exchange them. The Walking Company doesn't do exchanges and they are not on sale anymore. I will have to pay $30 more if I decide to reorder.
Great Sandal! Gastly smell!
This sandal has a great design. I need a sandal I can adjust to fit my foot well and a small heel. This sandal has all of that. The huge problem is a very noticeable smell! I purchased the tan color. I don't know if it is just a problem with the dye, but if I mislay them, I can find them by their smell.
Velcro straps fail prematurely
The sandals are attractive and very very comfortable, but the Velcro strap failed after a couple months of light wear.